VON.LEA WAVES OF CHANGE
Sure we live in an imperfect world, so we want to do our part to make it a little more perfect. One of our dreams is to live in a time where every child has access to the educational tools needed to reach their full potential. That’s why we’ve created the ‘Von.Lea Waves of Change’ program. Our local and global efforts seek to build sustainable living and education programs in communities throughout the world.
We’re here to tell you- we are grand advocates of education. Seeing first hand the inadequate resources and tools available for kids to succeed, drove us to give back to our local and global community.
As a part of this grand cycle, we are committed to being socially responsible, and as our company grows we want our communities to grow. The ‘Von.Lea Waves of Change’ program is designed to support educational efforts for Kids, Friends and Educators with the goal to broaden awareness of Education and Art + Design programs.
Together we can “Do Good Work”.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
We recognize that our talent can serve as a megaphone for community involvement. Whether it’s through corporate giving or the giving of time and talent, we understand and appreciate the importance of partnerships and enthusiasm.
We continue our company’s goal of “doing good work” as we seek to do our part in cultivating and bettering the lives of children in need as well as contributing our time, resources, and energies in communities that need it most.
See what our Goals are:
• Donate a percentage of our profits to the ‘Waves of Change’ program
• Donate books to libraries through innovative partnerships
• Raise funds for schools or classrooms through initiative programs
• Guest Speaking + Mentoring programs
• Recognition and sponsorships for student competitions
• Provide teachers with grants for field trips + classroom equipment
• Sponsor events in support of Education & the Arts
• Get Involved + Have Fun!
Pledge and get involved by helping spread our message and encouraging others to “do good work”
- Share Your Story and tell us how you’ve helped someone.
- Send us pictures too if you have them! We’ll be glad to spread the word.